July 28, 2011 § Leave a comment
I really enjoy working out. It is by far my favorite thing to do to wind down after a long day of work. Lately I’ve been noticing gym attire. A lot of people wear huge t-shirts and big, baggy sweatpants to work out in. I guess you’ve got to wear whatever works for you. But, for me the only thing I want to do when I put on my sweatpants is lay on the couch. I just don’t think I’d be able to get a good work out in while wearing big clothes that don’t fit. So, I choose to wear outfits I feel cute in, that are mostly black because I sweat like a dude (its true and I’ve come to accept it). There are so many freaking adorable gym clothes out there that don’t break the bank. I think if you really want to burn some calories, start by feeling cute and confident in what you wear to work out in. I bet you’ll get your heart rate up, and yours won’t be the only one 😉 Here are some pieces I love (all under $25):
1. Champion Running Capri in Grey/Yellow $24.99 (I am obsessed with this style, they do amazing things for the booty).
2. Ankle Zip Athletic Pants, $15.80.
3. Striped Athletic Crop Top, $6.80.
4. Champion Yoga Cami, $14.99.
5. Banded Contrast Pants, $17.80.
6. Champion Running Capri, $24.99.
7. High Impact Racerback Sports Bra, $13.80.
8. Champion Seamless Fashion Cami, $16.99.