June 20, 2011 § 2 Comments
I do not consider myself talented when it comes to make-up. I wear the same tinted moisturizer, eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara combo almost every day, with little to no variation. My birthday/celebration of summer *pink* party was this past Saturday. I knew I wanted a special look to celebrate the last year of my 20s. I had the very talented Herbert at Nordstrom do my make-up and he did an AMAZING job. He used mostly Bobbi Brown products, along with his favorite mascara by Dior (but only on the top lashes, which I wasn’t aware of). Here are some of the products he used, as well as a picture of the finished product. I think my favorite part about the look was the bright pink lips. I never wear lipstick and when I do I feel like such a grown-up!!
1. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer & Corrector, $32.
2. Bobbi Brown Blush in Peony, $24.
3. Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Golden Nectar, $38.
4. Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Cosmic Raspberry, $22.
5. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss, $22.
6. Dior ‘Iconic’ Mascara, $28.
7. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, $21.