My Summer Wardrobe.
June 1, 2011 § Leave a comment
The weather yesterday was almost 100 degrees. As much as I love summer, I have to admit I am not looking forward to the blazing heat and humidity that makes an appearance in Virginia every year (and causes 2 months of bad hair days). This summer, my wardrobe is going to be all about comfort. Cotton fabrics and looser fits will play a huge part in my summer attire. Here are 2 looks I plan to keep on rotation during the warmer months:
1. V-Neck Pocket Tee, $19.50.
2. Destroyed Denim Shorts, $17.80.
3. Beaded Segments Necklace, $12.80.
4. Pretty Pendant Necklace, $6.80.
5. Pennington Embellished Sandal, $19.99.
6. Tribal Maxi Dress, $24.80.
7. Woven Leatherette Belt, $7.80.
8. Tribal Bangle Set, $7.80.
9. Dimpled Thick Bracelet, $5.80.
10. Braided T-Strap Sandals, $7.50.