May 17, 2011 § Leave a comment
Lately I have been quite fond of jumpsuits or really any one-piece frocks. I think the appeal for me is that these are so easy and comfortable to throw on. Plus, you can wear them with heels or flats depending on if you are going for a dressy or casual look. I will be wearing a borrowed one this weekend in NYC with my peacock necklace!
1. Magenta One Shoulder Kimono Sleeve Playsuit, $100.
2. Floral Stamp Jumpsuit, $27.80.
3. Essential Woven Romper, $19.80.
4. Red Floral Layered Playsuit, $70.
5. Springtide Surplice Romper, $19.80. (How freaking adorable is her little bun on top of her head??? Love the hair color too!!)
6. V-Neck Jumpsuit with Belt, $34.50.