March 29, 2011 § Leave a comment
With an upcoming trip to Miami on Friday teasing me as I count down the days and hours; I’ve already started packing in anticipation. Its going to be 85 degrees and sunny so we are going to lounge on the beach as much as possible since Spring has apparently not arrived in Virginia yet. This got me thinking of beach supplies and what essentials I always keep in my beach bag (how freaking adorable is that Kate Spade one???). Sunscreen is probably my most important item, and yes I use SPF 50 on my body, SPF 55 on my face, and lip balm with SPF30. I do not want to look like a rumpled prune when I get older so I slather it on multiple times, and do still manage to get some sun people! I also love the Banana Boat Protective Tanning Oil because it gives you that pretty, shimmery glow. Here are some more of my favorite beach items!
1. Roxy Drawstring Bag, $29.50.
2. Frederic Fakkai Beach Waves, $23.
3. Juicy Couture ‘Dotty Floral’ Terry Hat, $58.
4. Kate Spade ‘Hello Sunshine’ Tote, $275.
5. Coppertone Sport SPF 50 Sunscreen, $7.99.
6. Roxy Mod Surf Swim Cover-up, $46.
7. Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer SPF 55 Face Sunscreen, $7.
8. Goody Thick Ponytail Elastics, $3.19.
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs Aviators, $98.
10. Banana Boat Protective Tanning Oil SPF 15.
11. Shady Kiss Lip Balm SPF 30, $5.
12. B&BW Sangria Tasty Lip Color, $8. (How fun is this and I bet it smells amazing!!!)
13. Aveeno Nourish and Condition Leave-in Treatment, $6.49. (To help comb through the salt water hair)
14. Old Navy Printed Flip Flops, $5.50.
15. Forever21 Ribbed Knit Headwrap, $3.80.
16. Roxy iPod Speakers, $109.99.
17. Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin, $14.66.