March 24, 2011 § Leave a comment
My very beautiful and lovely friend (that doesn’t narrow it down too much since they ALL are beautiful and lovely) asked me for my advice today. She said she is in a beauty/style rut and needs help. I got to thinking about this and quickly discovered that I might be in one as well. One reason might be that the awkward transition between seasons. One day its hot and you wore too many layers, and the next day its freezing and since you were sweating to death yesterday you left your coat at home (yes I did this today). I decided to put together a little collection of a few things that are sure to brighten anyone’s mood. Topping my list are Strawberry Basil Mojitos (the basil adds the most delicious, unexpected flavor), a sunny-colored luggage tag (what better way to get out of a rut than to take a trip to somewhere fabulous??), and bright accessories.
1. Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in True Love, $21.
2. Beauty Cosmetic Bag, $4.80.
3. Strawberry Basil Mojito.
4. Wacky Chicks by Jonathan Adler, $12.
5. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, $28.
6. Milani Neon Nail Lacquer, $4.99.
7. Sally Hansen Salon Effects, $9.99.
8. Orange Suede Knot Platform, $130.
9. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, $23.
10. Jonathan Adler ‘Bon Voyage’ Luggage Tag, $5.95.
11. Juicy ‘Couture Couture’ Roller Ball, $18.
12. Burt’s Bees Super Shiny Gloss in Sweet Pink, $6.99.
13. Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Soft Coral, $22.
14. J.Crew Anima Neon Headband, $19.50.
15. Color Pop Bangles, $9.80.
16. Havaianas Lemon Glow-in-the-Dark Flops, $22.