Itsy, Bitsy, Teenie, Weenie…
March 22, 2011 § Leave a comment
If you are like me, it isn’t always easy to find a swimsuit. I see tons of cute swimsuits all the time but often they are either not right for my body type, the wrong color for my pale skin, or cost a million dollars. For swimwear, I am drawn to anything with interesting details on the top or a fun, bright print. Here are a few that I like that follow all of that criteria, and save money to spend on adorable cover-ups and flip flops!!!
1. Spring Floral Bikini, Top, $10.80, Bottoms, $9.80.
2. Mossimo Polka Dot Bikini, $17.99 for each piece.
3. Modern Triangle Bikini, $68 for each piece. (obsessed with this one!!!!)
4. Summer Song Bikini, $68 for each piece.
5. Cyn & Luca Polka Dot Bikini, $54 for each piece.
6. Blue Anchor Stripe Padded Bikini, $55.
7. American Eagle Triangle Print Bikini, $24.50 each piece.
8. Delia’s Ruched Bandeau One-Piece, $34.50.
9. Roxy 70s Ruffle Bikini, Top, $42, Bottoms, $36.