March 21, 2011 § Leave a comment
Lately I have been all about pretty pastels in clothing, and most recently for nails. Maybe its my love for Easter eggs, or maybe its hoping that if I bring enough color into my life Spring will come…and STAY!! Essie’s new Spring Collection ‘French Affair’ has really satisfied all of my nail polish cravings. Nice is Nice (a light violet) and French Affair (a lavender, bubble gum pink) are my two favorites. Here are some more of my favorites right now:
1. Essie Polish in French Affair, $8.
2. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Polish in Snappy Sorbet, $4.54.
3. Essie Polish in Mint Candy Apple, $8.
4. Ulta Professional Polish in Angel Baby, $3.25.
5. Essie Polish in Muchi Muchi, $8.
6. Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Mellow Yellow, $2.04.
7. Ulta Polish in Concrete Evidence, $2.
8. OPI Polish in Panda-monium Pink, $8.50.
9. Essie Polish in Nice is Nice, $8.
10. Ulta Polish in Mint Condition, $2.