March 11, 2011 § Leave a comment
I have a love-hate relationship with flats. I love how comfortable and practical they are for work and any other activity that requires me to be on my feet and moving around. But, I never feel quite as put-together in them as I do in a great pair of heels. Part of that comes from being short and squatty (I did not inherit my Mom’s long legs) and the other problem is finding a pair that is cute without costing a million dollars. With Spring right around the corner (YAY!), I have been on the hunt for flats in pretty colors with interesting details. Here are some that I have found:
1. Merona Makana Cutout Sliver Wedge, $22.99.
2. VANS Perfed Leather ‘Lesley’ Flat, $55.
3. ASOS Leora Floral Flats, $44.83.
4. Ecote Basketweave Skimmer, $28.
5. Ecote Woven Peep-Toe Skimmer, $34.
6. Xhiliration Peep-Toe Flats, $19.99.
7. Valetta2 Coral Bow Slingbacks, $40.
8. Me Too ‘Fianna’ Flat, $79.95.
9. Kimchi Blue Laser Cut Skimmer, $34.